WHAT TO BRING
- A form of identification, like a driver’s license or state-issued ID
- Health insurance card
- Prescription card or pharmacy card
- A credit card, reloadable debit card, or cash for cigarettes/vape products ( if applicable ), pharmacy fees, and other items you may need while you are here.
- Appropriate Clothing and Accessories
- 7 days worth of outfits and undergarments
- Comfortable sleepwear
- Non-revealing workout clothing (no cropped shirts or spandex shorts)
- A pair of sneakers for the gym and outdoor activities
- Shower shoes or flip flops
- Jewelry that you wear every day, such as a wedding ring or watch
- Sweater or jacket for indoors
Avoid bringing expensive clothing, shoes, or jewelry that you might take off and lose during treatment.
- Toiletry and Hygiene Products
- Makeup essentials, if desired
- Feminine products
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Face wash and moisturizer
- Body lotion
- Lip balm
- Shaving cream/shaving razor/trimmer, if desired
- Contact solution and supplies & eyeglasses, if applicable
When packing your toiletries, be sure to double-check each label for alcohol. if alcohol is one of the main ingredients, leave it at home.
- Prescription medications, in their original packaging
- Vitamins, if applicable
- Over-the-counter medications that you take daily ex. Allergy medicine
- Reading and Writing Material / Leisure Items
- A journal or notebook
- Reading material (no inappropriate books or magazines)
- MP3 player, if desired
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Any item or product that contains alcohol as the main ingredient: this includes mouthwash and hand sanitizer.
- Aerosol products: this includes hair spray, cleaning products, etc.
- Opened vitamin bottles and supplements: ask before bringing any of these items.
- Excessive makeup or jewelry
- Inappropriate clothing: clothing depicting drug or alcohol use or explicit language or images. revealing clothing including cropped tops, short shorts or dresses, low-cut blouses.
- Electronic devices: prohibited items include laptops, tablets, digital cameras, smartwatches, as well as any other devices with camera or internet access.
- Weapons: including pocket knives or sharp objects.
- Pornographic materials
- Food and Drinks
- Candles or incense
- Body spray, colognes, or perfumes
- Pillows, blankets, towels, and linens: these will all be provided to you.
On a case-by-case basis, the facility may store prohibited items at its sole discretion.
However, the facility will not be liable for the condition, maintenance, or loss of any
prohibited item brought on-site.